POWER IS POWER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

× THE STORY ×

Петдесет години.
Две поколения и точно петдесет години бяха минали от Ледената война. Война, която бе убила милиони. Война, която затри цели фамилии. Уестерос се беше разцепили на шест кралства, като бяха останали единствено шест от големите домове - Таргариен, Ланистър, Старк, Тъли, Грейджой и Мартел. Тирел, Баратион, Арин, както и по-малките фамилии, бяха заличени от лицето на земята. Или поне всички бяха убедени в това. Дори след толкова време, повечето кралства все още не бяха успели да възстановят загубите от войната. Бяха загубили твърде много хора, трябваше да върнат твърде много дългове, а напрежението между тях растеше с всеки изминал ден.

× WELCOME ×
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

× LATEST ×
Latest topics
» Pure Evil
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyСря Юни 26, 2019 10:51 pm by ansya stark;

» Запазване на лик.
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyПон Юни 24, 2019 8:59 pm by ansya stark;

» Отсъствия
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyНед Юни 23, 2019 11:13 pm by Narcissa.

» Jaehaerys Targaryen|councillor of king Rhaegar|fc: aaron tveit|TAKEN
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyПет Юни 07, 2019 11:34 pm by rhaegar.

» ❄❄❄ ❅ ❄❄❄
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyЧет Юни 06, 2019 8:07 pm by Ivyra Stark

» Ivyra Stark | Princess of Winterfell | fc: Kaya Scodelario | TAKEN.
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyЧет Юни 06, 2019 10:00 am by lady sun;

» ♦ insane is not always a bad word ♦
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyСря Юни 05, 2019 11:07 pm by kaya

» -||in the end it doesn't even matter||-
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyСря Юни 05, 2019 8:08 pm by Rose.

» A seven nation army couldn't hold me back.
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyСря Юни 05, 2019 7:13 pm by doreana morras.

» "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one."
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyНед Май 26, 2019 1:51 pm by relaenya dotaris;

» and please do not hurt me, love, i am a fragile one.
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyНед Май 26, 2019 10:41 am by lady sun;

» Pick your poison.
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." EmptyВто Май 21, 2019 8:56 pm by Elia Sand.

× WHO'S ONLINE? ×
Кой е онлайн?
Общо онлайн са 4 потребители: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 4 Гости

Нула

[ View the whole list ]

Най-много потребители онлайн: 47, на Вто Дек 04, 2018 9:29 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one."

Go down

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Empty "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one."

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 5:55 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_ovxhm7L5Xf1wz7ukao1_1280
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Брой мнения : 327

Върнете се в началото Go down

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Empty Re: "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one."

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 5:57 pm

relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Empty Re: "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one."

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 6:00 pm

relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 6:01 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_pi5saif6911swdjf0o1_1280
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 6:11 pm

relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 6:14 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_p2agb6Sdo51vdsns9o1_500

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_p2agb6Sdo51vdsns9o2_1280

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_p2agb6Sdo51vdsns9o3_500
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 7:20 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_opmgswMuvS1w63jjbo8_250 "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_opmgswMuvS1w63jjbo3_250
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 7:21 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_oleg9x4l3v1qg6veuo3_r1_500 "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_oleg9x4l3v1qg6veuo2_500
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 7:25 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_owqqzjBwcb1ut1yzyo1_1280 "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_owqqzjBwcb1ut1yzyo10_1280
"if you're gonna be too-faced at least make one of them pretty"
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 7:28 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_owfro6kwh61wtpw5so3_540 "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_owfro6kwh61wtpw5so1_400
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 7:29 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_mpl1z7clC71raagi1o1_540
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 7:30 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_mc2qp24PXd1rcmb9so1_500
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 7:38 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_ouu1v0tA481vm0w89o2_400 "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_ouu1v0tA481vm0w89o1_400
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Яну 27, 2019 7:40 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_p3soz490mg1thd6qfo6_250 "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_p3soz490mg1thd6qfo5_250 "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_p3soz490mg1thd6qfo9_250
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Пет Мар 08, 2019 9:49 am

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_o0unmbKsEb1uazrj9o1_500
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_o0unmbKsEb1uazrj9o2_500
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_o0unmbKsEb1uazrj9o9_500
"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_o0unmbKsEb1uazrj9o10_500
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Мар 10, 2019 12:38 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_omerpeM4HF1rzvqgio4_400 "You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_omerpeM4HF1rzvqgio5_400
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Вто Май 07, 2019 8:01 pm

relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by relaenya dotaris; Нед Май 26, 2019 1:51 pm

"You hate me, huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story, not the end of one." Tumblr_mt06wnEiqf1snsroyo1_500
relaenya dotaris;
relaenya dotaris;
Essos
Essos

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Върнете се в началото